Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Must Read

Hello readers. And how are you on this beeeauutiful fall day? Hadassah, Gus and I stopped by Tim's office to stroll the parking lot for awhile. Lovely. And yesterday? Yesterday was the battle of the to-do list and the outdoors. In the end, the sunshine was so beckoning, it won hands down. The front garden benefited greatly, as did Hadassah and I since there is nothing more lovely than warm sun and cool breeze.

I love fall.

But the reason I wanted to write a quick post today is so that I could point you in the direction of an incredible blog. It tells the story of a man in our denomination who has ALS. He is strengthened by God each day and is sharing that day to day story in a way that makes you cry with the sadness of it, but also (and more importantly) stand in awe of God and His comforting grace. Our prayers are with this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...