Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Well Said

Good morning everyone! And what a gorgeous morning it is. At least it is from my office window...I haven't technically stepped outside yet. Could be freezing out there. In fact, the peak of our roof which is a good chunk of my view from this window is still frost bitten because the sun doesn't hit it until, well, I don't know when. Late afternoon maybe? So I guess there's a good chance that it's cold out there.

But it's awfully warm looking. I love winter sunshine. Winter sunshine is truly a blessing...for how long and dreary would winter seem if God didn't sprinkle in days of light!

This morning I had a humble reminder from a certain Rebecca I know (at least now I do, since I had a very nice conversation with her at her brother-in-laws ordination a couple of months back...) and I thought I'd share it with you as well. Her post: Stay-at-Home Martyr. If you're a stay-at-home Mom, you may want to give this a read.

And with her advice, I am so thankful to say that I get to stay home with my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...