Saturday, April 19, 2014

Serenity, Courage, Wisdom - New Art Print at SparrowJoy

Family walks, time spent on the front porch and working in the garden.

Finally!

Thankfully!

So enjoyed!

Also enjoyed - time spent working on several design projects, one which just made it to my Etsy shop, SparrowJoy. Let me introduce you to...the Serenity Prayer print:


At the original launch of SparrowJoy, I received so many wonderful ideas for prints and I hope to work with those suggestions every now and then for a new print for the shop. This was one of them and an enjoyable one to work on. And once again, I've been blessed with enough "side jobs" to leave me less Etsy shop design time - but hope to work on some more prints, as well as cards, in the next few months. Stay tuned!

Enjoy your weekend...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...