Saturday, December 13, 2014

Winner!!

Tim Horton's dark roast coffee.

Am I allowed to say "yuck"? Probably not. That would probably be considered rude. Especially since I asked you what your favorite drink was. You were simply responding to my question! You don't deserve a "ew, yuck". 

Ew. Yuck.

;)

(sorry...never liked coffee much...at all, really...)

Congrats to Jannyne, the dark roast coffee lover!! You've won!! Contact me at jennifer[at]sparrowjoy[dot]com, let me know what color you'd prefer, and I'll send that right over. 

Thanks, everyone, for your comments. I will be sticking with my Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate (thank you, Bulk Barn, for supplying it cheaply for me...), but it's fun to see what you're sipping this winter. :) Have a fanTAStic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...