Saturday, October 18, 2008

Revive Our Hearts: listen!!

You'll see in my links list "Revive Our Hearts". Great, fabulous, biblical radio broadcast for women. Right now I'm listening to their series on "God's Beautiful Design for Women: Living Out Titus 2:1-5". Wow. You could probably hear me say this about almost every single one of their programs, and every time it'd be an equally weighted "wow". But this one really is wow! There's so much in this series - things about slander, what comes out of our tongue, older women teaching younger women, addictions - so much to learn about and be convicted of. A couple of the daily programs I almost skipped over because I thought it wouldn't apply (eg: Older women teaching younger...I assumed that wouldn't apply yet...). But I decided to listen anyway, knowing that someday I'll be in that position, and I was so thankful that I did, each time.

So can I suggest that every single female out there in US (& Canada, of course!) listen to her as often as they can? And check out the website for other resources. So very, very thankful for discovering Revive Our Hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...