Thursday, September 3, 2009

should i start saving boxes?

That's what I would like to know.

After being turned away at the airport (apparently we misread the whole "1 1/2 year olds need passports to fly" deal), saying good-bye to Tim, booking a new flight, driving to London, (note: this required crossing the border. s'ok if you're footing or wheeling it...just not flying it. odd, no?), flying to Calgary, reconnecting with Tim, hugging Tim to an inch of his life, vacationing in Calgary, flying back to London and then driving home, my biggest question is:

Do I save the long, skinny Norwex box I received my Norwex products in? I mean, it's such an odd shape that it's gotta be handy for something when we move next June, don't you think?

This does present a problem, though. WHERE to store boxes. If, in fact, I start saving them for the move.

Oh, it's good to be home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...