Thursday, October 22, 2009

Glad...and sad

Glad because I am done painting the bathroom. Glad because I love it. Glad because our second floor will be receiving a long awaited cleaning and organizing, now that the bathroom can get back in order. Glad because I found an inexpensive way to turn mini-blinds (= cheap!) into absolutely lovely window treatments. Glad because I found an absolutely fun and fabulous way to decorate my bathroom wall.

Sad because of this:30 days!!!!! Is that not sad?!?! I dunno...I might have to cheat...

Sad because the reason I've had all this time to paint and get this bathroom done in a couple days is due to all the cancellations. Sad because the cancellations are due to people being sick. (hope you're all well soon!)

Hope your day is a glad one! (this IS the day the Lord has made...!)

3 comments:

  1. don't cheat Jen! wait at least a couple of weeks....I love the shower curtain and the accent wall idea.
    Taun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you don't know me, but I check out your blog through Taun's links (and I am a friend of hers from St.T.). The reason why you have to wait 30 days is for the paint to fully cure. I would wait, just to be safe. Otherwise you may run into problems and then have to refix it. I like checking out your blog. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the advice! i will tryyyyyy very hard to hold off for a couple of weeks at LEAST!! (but i'm so not good at that...)

    :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...