Thursday, November 12, 2009

About that pile of dishes

There is a ginormous pile of dishes in my kitchen right now. Huge. I'm quite sure every dish in my cupboards is somewhere on my counter. Now, considering that I don't have the world's biggest square footage of cupboard space, it may not be all thaaaat many dishes. But the counter space is in proportion to the cupboard space. So it's covered.

*Sigh*

But Becky gave me a ring this afternoon to see if I would mind taking a few pictures of their family. And WHAT a great family. Super good looking, too. So, yes, I'll take your pictures! And now I have the joy of going through them, tweaking them in photoshop, and putting those dishes off until tomorrow.

Thanks Becky! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...