Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thrift Store Finds

I've had a couple of good trips to Goodwill and Salvation Army in the past couple of weeks! Thought I'd share...
I have a 'thing' for old blue mason jars and was thrilled to find 4 of them for (what I thought was) 99 cents each. Imagine my thrill when I got to the cash register to discover they were actually 4 FOR 99 cents!!! Along with a new serving dish and a milk glass...thing. :)The milk glass...thing...was used for an idea I found here. I'd give you a running commentary, but I don't want to bore you. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:And then there's the chalkboard. I've been meaning to buy chalkboard paint (and still plan to for another project) but why make a chalkboard when you can buy one for under $3?!A coat of paint and some roughing up later...

2 comments:

  1. I love the topiary! wow you are on a roll with decor projects. I am still working on hemming up those ikea curtains :) (halfway there)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found back our square mirror frame we chalkboard painted back on Heritage ... one of these days it'll get hung somewhere and used ...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...