Saturday, October 9, 2010

A little peek

Oh the happy busyness of life! And oh the happy slowness of sitting down after quite a busy day to organize pictures. My stubborn printer decided he'd been stubborn long enough and has given me my pictures. Kind ol' chap. My husband gave him a firm talking to and I now have "before" pictures in my hands.

And to celebrate this fact and to give you a tiny glimpse into our house, I'm going to post two pictures. A before...and after. Although in this case, I'm being a bit sneaky. Technically this is a Before and 'In Between' shot, since somewhere on the bottom of my list is "paint the master bedroom". Plus I'm only giving you one angle tonight. Plus this is going to look very much like our master in GR since the bed, bedding, side table AND lamps are all the same.

Still...a glimpse.


I love how our room has turned out so far - and I can't wait to show you the other side of the room! But that'll come in a post about one of my projects. {It involves painting wood. You have been forewarned.} I've always loved this bedding, but what I love even more is that I found this area rug in the "As Is" section of Ikea for a great deal - and it matches the pillow I had for on the bed PERFECTly. {This sort of thing gives me a thrill...especially the great deal part...}

Oh the happyness of oikology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...