Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"Tenderly holding onto life"

A few months ago on our way to a girls nite out, my very good friend Anne share with me that she was rather nervous because that afternoon she had been asked to come back after having an ultrasound for the precious baby she was expecting.

I would imagine that day seems very far away for her right now. This past week, she gave birth to little Noah - an adorable little boy who looks just like his older brother and sister (in my "auntie" opinion). But this birth hasn't been like the other ones. Noah has some serious complications, some of which they've been simply waiting to find out about until his birth. Now that he's here, they're absolutely in love with him - and entirely leaning on God's sovereign grace, love and will to get through each day. One day at a time.

As trials can do - and are sent to do - this trial has brought to this family a deeper love for and reliance on their God and Creator. Please pray that they continue to find their hope and strength in Him!

You can read her story here.

2 comments:

  1. I will be praying for your nephew and family! God is faithful but that doesn't always make it any easier. My heart goes out to them.
    In Him, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just browsing around and stumbled upon your wonderful blog (:

    I loved this post. I pray for the best of their little Noah. With God, all things are possible. :)

    God Bless!

    - Melissa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...