Monday, May 23, 2011

Content

Oh hello there. My name is Jen. Remember me? You do?!?! How wonderful!! And how awfully sweet of you to be reading this, because that means you haven't completely given up on me, despite my lack of posts recently!

Would you be surprised if I told you that I've written many, many blog posts in the past month? Perhaps not. But your next question might be "Why didn't you post them?!"

I've asked myself that a couple of times, too!

It all comes down to time. And time has been getting away from me. I'm not sure where it goes, but it goes. Something about spring, perhaps?

At any rate, when I read this post on girltalk, I knew I wanted to direct you to it. Such a good reminder. And so thanks to that post, I'm back at it again. Hopefully this post will lead to others. Ones with pictures! (because although I haven't actually written any blog posts, I have been trying to take pictures for future posts...) Maybe I'll be able to catch you up on the happenings here in short order.

Here's hoping!

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to whatever you end up sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come back!!!!!! :)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see another update with pictures. more reno's or Hadassah pics? curiously waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...