Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Christmas

My niece informed me this weekend, with much disapproval, that "you haven't written anything new on your blog since ages ago". Or something along those lines.

And I smiled and told her it's because I was sewing her a purse. And I was sewing two aprons, supervising the construction of two marshmallow shooter guns, trying to sew fun neat lines on a set of fabric coasters, designing a couple of prints to go along with a family photo collage, and forgetting to take pictures of every single one of them. Oops. (my family did a "homemade Christmas" and it was delightful...we've decided to do it again next year...perhaps I'll remember to take pictures then!)

But I was also designing our Christmas card and I will share that one with you right here, in this very post. Because our family would like to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas, and a growing love for Christ our Lord in the upcoming new year.

We hope it's filled with awe as you think about the fact that God became man and was born in this world to save us from our sins.

We hope it's filled with family and friends, so you can share that awe together.

We hope it's filled with wonder as you worship Christ, the new born King!


Merry Christmas! Love Tim, Jen & Hadassah

3 comments:

  1. a beautiful blog and a beautiful card! We have enjoyed seeing your talents and your blog this year and we look forward to the next year! Wishing you a very blessed Christmas and New Year.
    Marietta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that I would be the first to leave a comment but my mom beat me to it. I would love to hear more about the homemade Christmas and the marshmellow shooter. That sounds like something that would go over well in our household.
    Wishing you a very blessed Christmas and NewYear!
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh... i would like to be the recipient of your homemade stuff :)! Love your card! Have a wonderful Christmas!
    Lisa V

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...