Monday, August 6, 2012

Will you be ready?

Quite the question.

Life is fleeting. Short. But a breath.

Each day, each moment, could be our last. And so I'd say that makes it a pretty important question.

Don't you think?


I read it in the middle of a blog post by a man in our denomination. A man who is suffering. A man who, in the midst of his suffering, God is using greatly.

I haven't met this man before.

Then how do you know? you might ask. How do you know God is using him greatly? 

Because they speak of Him. When they, the people who know Jack and have met Jack, speak of him, they also speak of Him - the God Jack lives for and by and through. When I hear of Jack, I know I will hear the testimony he is leaving - the testimony of faith and hope in the God he serves.

Many of you who read my blog are members of our denomination (Free Reformed Church) and so you probably know about Jack - and about the God he serves. Most of you probably read his blog.

But if happen to run across my blog because of my kitchen makeover on Better After or my dining room on Pinterest - let me take this opportunity to invite you to find out about Jack. Head over to his blog and read about his journey with ALS. And read about the God he trusts.

The God who extends grace to those who believe in Him so that we can answer the question,

Will you be ready?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...