Thursday, July 18, 2013

Once again I've teased you with instagram pictures but no posts! What can I say? Vacation and vacation catch-up. Two delightful chunks of time, one always following the other in a highly necessary way.

One delightful thing that's happened - one of the most recent things even - is that we've had family pictures taken by Julianna of Red Rubber Studio. Tuesday night we headed to St. Thomas and smiled away despite sweltering heat. She did an awesome job - I love 'em! - and you can have a peek if you like. Check them out at their blog here.

One glance? Ok...


Thanks Julianna, for capturing our family. I can't wait to get them in frames! It's a good thing my very own Target is now open...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful family pics, Jen! How will you ever choose which ones go into frames?? They are all fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Jen those a beautiful! I don't know you well but I do look at them and think they are so you! enjoy hanging them up, although I agree, I don't know how you'll be able to pick :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...