Thursday, June 5, 2014

Teach Them Diligently

As mentioned in my last post, I've designed a new print for SparrowJoy and I'm so happy to share it with you today! At the request from a friend who was interested in a Father's Day gift, I've used Deut. 6:6-7 for a chalkboard print. She told me this was something they were aiming to implement in their home, so why not have it hanging on the wall as a reminder?

I might just print out a copy for myself...because we, too, try to implement this at home. Take a look:


Purchasing it on etsy is easy, just click on the picture and it'll take you to the link. Once it's been purchased and downloaded, you can bring the jpeg to a photo developing place, or take the PDF to a local print shop or even print it on your own computer. I can send you the 11 x 14 version too, which would look pretty great with mat and frame! Just shoot a request over once you've paid.

This print was enjoyable to design - I hope it's enjoyed too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...