Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Take Four

Oh hello there.

I did it again, you say? Went over a month, postless?

True.

Isn't it amazing how time zooms on by? Before you know it, it's summer out there, you're rounding the corner into third trimester, school is almost done and vacation is on the horizon. At least, that's what it feels like for me. Oh, and your feet and ankles start swelling. So not pretty. 

By the way, this is what happens when your daughter asks to use your phone to take pictures and you reply with "You may take 4 pictures. And only 4." (Because you know if you give her free reign, your phone will be full in a matter of minutes!) I loved discovering these a few days later...


Other recent news? After hour upon hour of planning and getting ready, The Amazing Race took place last Saturday and WOW was it fun! Tiring, busy, but so great. Thanks racers!! If you're on Facebook, head over to EbenEzer Christian School's page to see pics. Our house happened to be one of the PitStops, where one team member from each team had to count the field stones on the two pillars at the front of our porch. SO humorous to sit back and watch/listen. Apparently not to amusing if you were the counter! But we never said it wouldn't be challenging... 

We were able to raise $1015 plus the back of a pick-up full of food for Outreach for Hunger - I'd call that a great day! Again - thank you racers, organizers and donors!!! 

By the way - there's a print on its way to Etsy that might make a great Father's Day gift. To appear this week! 

Also. I really love what Emily Henderson and her crew did with this cat rescue makeover. I'm not a cat person, but I sure do love that tree and the yarn balls and the MEOW and the overall look. And that's my random thought of the day.

Would you like to know what's up next on this blog? I'm about to take pictures of my office for you. In it's dusty, in need of a sweep, messy state. There have been many hours spent in here the last few weeks. Between design requests and Amazing Race prep, me and my office chair have had a great relationship. But with working in here a lot, has come a strong desire to do some tweaking. A lot of re-organizing of the closet and shelves, but also a bit of finishing touches. Two days ago I placed my first online IKEA order and can't wait for the stuff to come in so I can attempt to make my closet far more logical and organized than it is now. IKEA, please deliver early!! 

So stay tuned for embarrassing pictures of how my office looks post-busyness. And? Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...