Friday, August 15, 2014

Watch This!

As the days go by, I am getting more and more eager to meet this squirmy little babe. Although I'm a little worried...the baby has its most active times at my bedtime. Will this continue outside the womb?? We shall see...

Today I want to point you in the direction of Dr. Murray's blog again - he often posts a lists of great reads and here is a recent one: Check Out. Also often included are video clips to make one think, or make one smile, or make one come to the end of the clip with a "Wow, I love that!" In this particular post was this video...which, as a graphic designer, I really enjoyed! So I thought I'd share it with you. 


And now, there's a linen closet calling my name. I've been so very tired the last few days, but I have this little burst of energy at the moment that I'd better take advantage of. Towels? Sheets? Get ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...