Saturday, September 6, 2014

Grade 1

Whether or not it was a good idea to go to school this past Tuesday was a toss up for Hadassah. If she goes, she'll see her friends and meet her new teacher, discover a new classroom and enter the school not through the Kindergarten door, but through the main door with the rest of the grades. 

But if she stays...there's Emma.

Such a hard decision, I completely understood! It took a little chat or two, but she woke up that morning eager to go. And when she came home? "Mom, my first day was great!" 

Phew! 

And she's loved every day since. 


Here's hoping that lasts all year long! Happy Saturday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. She's a beautiful girl and I absolutely adore her haircut!! I sure don't blame her for having to debate the stay home/go to school thread. Congratulations!!! on the healthy, safe arrival of baby Emma. Somehow I missed this but I was thrilled to see it tonight. She's beautiful and we're so thankful with you! Praying for God's blessing poured out on you all. Big hug! Leanne

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...