Friday, August 13, 2010

The Hunt

I've hunted down the perfect necklace to go with a dress. I've hunted down the perfect comforter for our bed. I've hunted down the perfect loaf of bread to serve with dinner.

And now, we've hunted down the perfect house.

Know what's perfect about it? It's old. It creaks. And I love it. It was the house that I stepped in and thought "I think I'm home". Two storeys. Old neighborhood with Narnia-like lamp-posts. Fireplace. Wood floors. Dated kitchen and bathrooms - but I can absolutely deal with that because oh the lovliness in general! My head is flooded with ideas already and we just put in our offer!!!!

I will refrain from posting pictures right now, just in case the offer doesn't go through. Because who knows, right? But I'm realllllly hoping!

And if it does go through - someone PLEASE remind me to take "Before" pictures, k?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...