Friday, January 28, 2011

My Buried Nose

Remember when I mentioned that one of my goals for this year was to go back to reading a good book for 15 minutes a day? And that I was going to tell you what book I was reading in order to keep me accountable? (because there's something about telling the whole world that keeps you on your toes...) Well - here we go. I'm going to venture into adding a little somefin' on the side column to list what I'm reading. The first book on my list is by J.R. Miller called "The Family" (formerly named "Home-Making"). 

Oh so helpful! Very much enjoying it so far and am looking forward to the chapter on the role of the wife. 

And then you may have picked up from various comments scattered here and there in my last few posts indicating that I may or may not be re-reading Anne of Green Gables. (well, now I'm on Anne of Ingleside) That is absolutely one of the series that I appreciate more now that I'm older. But I must admit, I haven't picked this book up since Gus (aka Gustifer, OliverGus, GusGus...) joined our family. Morning walks around the neighborhood make a wee bit more tired come bedtime.

(notice that, eh? Another mention of Gus! Yes, he's still here!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...