Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Well said...

We're back from our vacation, caught up on laundry, in VBS full swing and looking forward to picking up some guests for the week from the train station this afternoon.

Busy? Yes. Ok with that? Absolutely.

But in the meantime, I thought I'd send you over to this post, since it speaks about the little stuff. My favorite line? "...Let the will be kept in a quiet, subdued, cheerful, readiness, to move, stay, retreat, turn to the right hand or to the left, at the Lord’s bidding..." Because isn't that so key? Being ready and willing to do His will.


I sincerely hope your summer is going well, Ms. (and Mr??) reader. With all of it's warm (sometimes hot), relaxing (sometimes chaotic), vacationing (sometimes stay-cationing), happy (sometimes sad) moments. 




Here's my favorite vacation shot, to tide you over until I have more time to post others. Tim accomplished a great feat and is celebrating in the background. More on that another time... :)

1 comment:

  1. You're Back!!! YAY!! :)

    Glad your vaction was warm and fun! :)

    Can't wait to see more pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...