Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy (belated) Birthday Tim!

So I'm squeezing this in at just under a month later. Tim might even want to forget about this day at this point, since he turned...




...but we can't let him forget, can we? No, I didn't think so. (he told me I cannot say how old he turned on my blog, but he never mentioned that I couldn't take pictures of decorations...! ha!)

The day started with Hadassah reminding him that she's Daddy's Little Girl by wearing her size 4 pj's. Why mention the size? Because although my daughter is 4 years old, nothing 4T fits her anymore! So when she wore these pj's just for her daddy, she had to squeeze into them. One glance at these two and you'd be correct in guessing that neither of them cared too much...

 
Hadassah and I spent much of the day in prep for when Tim came home. We baked a cake...



(epic fail on the cake, by the way!! i am no cake baker or decorator...!! lol)

We decorated...



 We opened the door to some special guests and got to partying...





Tim and I went out for supper with some friends and so Hadassah only got to celebrate Tim's birthday for about an hour and a half...but I do believe she enjoyed every minute of it! (note the "birthday boy" badge Tim is wearing - Hadassah spotted it at the dollar store while we were gathering decorating supplies and just had to buy it for him to wear)


Despite your birthday being a month long gone, o husband of mine, I do hope you enjoyed your day. I certainly am blessed to have you for my best friend and husband, so it was a pleasure to celebrate it with you. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...