Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Play is the highest form of research

Or so says Albert Einstein. And when we're talking a toddler in a playroom, I think there's a whole lot of truth in that sentence.

That's why I've added a new listing to my Etsy shop. SparrowJoy Print & Design is now carrying this set of 2 Playroom Art Prints.


And just for fun, how about a never before seen shot of my basement? Aka: The playroom! Completely unrelated, but equally cool, that door was found at our local wrecking yard and installed by my husband. He's getting pretty good at making interesting doors fit where they need to. It's the door that officially blocks off the undone part of the basement from the recently renovated side. Also a convenient sound block when the washer and dryer are whirring away behind it. 


Oh, and I found that yellow chair for a dollar at the Salvation Army Thrift Store. Love finding treasures like that! But ok, ok, my point it not the door or the chair. It's the art! That's where they found a home in our basement. The background is scrapbook paper, and that's the cool thing about this Etsy listing. You print the purchased PDF on a piece of cardstock, cut it in half down the middle, and center them on pieces of scrapbook or wallpaper or wrapping paper cut to fit an 8x10 frame. And yay! Semi-custom, made to match art. 

Then of course, you may want it bigger. So it speaks to your children...louder. ;) If that's the case, I can always set up a custom listing for you. Just name the size and I'll get right on that! Same goes for the color! 

Perhaps there'll be some more basement pictures on the way. Our winter project was to finish the basement once and for all! That means shelves in the closet and closet "doors" completed. So close! And yet it's already Jan. 14...better get on that, eh? 

2 comments:

  1. This post got me wondering if you have ever considered doing "inserts" for cards. I love blank cards because I often find that the caption on the inside and the picture don't fit the occasion or recipient. I wondered if you partnered with a person who does photo cards, you could combine your fancy "prints" with someone's fancy "pics." Custom Prints and Pics..... Just a thought. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting thought! Thanks for sharing it. :) I actually hope to do some blank cards for the shop in the future, so it's halfway there to you idea!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...